Wednesday 10 October 2012

Olive Oil As Makeup Remover?


Everybody loves makeups but when it comes to removing it, I personally know a lot a lot of girls that do not remove their makeups properly and some just wash it off and sleep with it overnight.

Girls, no, no, no. Putting on cosmetics is enough to spoil your skin in a way, and by not removing it properly, you can say bye bye to your flawless skin. Now, what do you use to remove your makeups? Expensive makeup removers? Please. Trust me, expensive makeup removers are meh. Not all works well. I do makeups and I never bought any makeup removers. 

All I need is a pack of wet tissue. Yeah, any wet tissues will do. Exactly, a pack of wet tissue and a bottle of olive oil.

AmberFabulous' personal favorite olive oil is Ginvera olive oil.
I've been using it for years and still using. ;)

AmberFabulous.blogpspot.com
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment