Sunday 7 October 2012

Her Name is - Amberlynn Jade Lai.


AmberFabulous; who is she? Who runs this blog? Who is the blogger?

Hello, my name is Amberlynn Jade Lai, they call me Amber, in short. I started to blog since I was 14, everyone had a blog when I was in high school. We all updated about our daily life and things that happened around us. We blogged about gossips, dramas, boys and what was on our minds when we were all just 14. How and why did I start blogging? It was because a friend of mine, she started blogging and she told me it was one of her ways to express herself and a place where she didn't have to be anyone else but herself. I've always loved writing and reading. So, I came to realize, I could do that too. I could start a blog and blog about myself too. I did. I created a blog under blogspot.com and started to blog, with passion. I didn't miss a day without blogging and it actually became my diary. I logged in everyday after I came back from school. 

I didn't start off blogging with a peace of state of mind, anyways. I was provoked, I was angry and my first blog post was about a girl, almost everyone around read about it and they started call me a sharp tongued and they loved it. They didn't just love how honest and mean I was, it was because they hated that one particular girl too. I was like the only one who had the courage to blog about her and publicly criticized about her. Yes, I was the topic of everyone at the moment. I didn't know I would get flattering comments about my blog and how the way I blogged. After what happened, I fell in love with blogging. Blogging was my greatest hobby of all hobbies. 

Years after years, as I grew older, I didn't have much time for my blog, and as I grew older, I had more things to pay attention to than blogging nor openly blog about some girls. Lol. I then started to neglect my blog and it died. It was a waste and very stupid of me for not keeping it. I had my whole life's story in it as I grew up during my teenager years. Later on, I got into college and was caught up with reality, I completely stopped blogging. It wasn't in my list no more until recently, I was encouraged, again. 

I introduce you, AmberFabulous.blogspot.com.
I will be updating it daily about almost everything new and latest. 
Keep up with me.

AmberFabulous.blogspot.com
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment